Introducing our newest Lightweight personal voice amplifier…. SoniVox Plus(TM)
Compared to the competition, SoniVox Plus has:
More Power! Over 25dB Gain Possible!
1/10th the Distortion for Maximum Clarity
Far Less Feedback
The SoniVox Plus(tm) personal amplifier is the perfect way to boost your voice if you speak with esophageal or TEP speech. This portable voice amplifier is also a great companion to your artificial larynx. For non-Laryngectomees, this small portable amplifier is the perfect way to be heard in noisy rooms, restaurants, and when in a group setting.
- LOUD! Can output over 125 dBC SPL possible--we pegged our dB meter, with No Feedback!
- Crystal Clear Amplification outclasses the competition
- For use with a headset microphone (included)
- Includes a convenient carrying case which can be around your waist
- Great for personal conversations or small groups
- Built in battery for added convenience
- Integrated Micro USB charging technology, just like your cell phone!
- More compact than other waistband amplifiers
- AUX input means you can play music through your SoniVox Plus(TM)
- One-Year Limited Warranty on Amp, 90 Days on Corded Microphones
- 5.25" tall by 3.5” wide and 1.5" deep, and weighs 8oz.
- 22 to 26 dB Gain Possible. *
Who Uses a SoniVox Plus(TM) waistband amplifier?
Teachers, Laryngectomees, Parkinson's Patients, Anyone with Vocal Nodules or a Weak Voice, and wants the amplifier to stay with them wherever they go!
Where do you use a SoniVox Plus(TM) personal amplifier?
In the Classroom, In Meetings, At Home, In a Restaurant, In the Car, At the Office, In the Park--Just About Anywhere You Talk!
What is included?
Optional--Add at time of purchase for a discount:
- Belt-- for added convenience and wearing options! (Belt loops through the carrying case vertically, or horizontally with included clips.)
- Pencil/Lapel Mic (shown in photos)--handheld mic doubles as a lapel mic.
- SlimVoice(tm) UltraLight Microphone--a more discrete microphone, BLACK or TAN in color (please specify in Comments at checkout)
Demand the Best! Demand a SoniVox Plus Amplifier. It just sounds better.
* With correct mic positioning. dB gain measured using a calibrated BK Precision brand dB meter.