The SoniVox® waistband amplifier is the perfect way to boost your voice if you speak with esophageal or TEP speech. This portable voice amplifier is also a great companion to your artificial larynx.
The included mic is a heavy-duty microphone (K600), but if you plan to only occasionally use your SoniVox® amplifier, you may select a lightweight mic at time of purchase for a $49 discount.
- Filters out unwanted sound to improve perceived voice quality
- For use with a headset microphone (included)
- Conveniently straps around your waist, or slings over the shoulder
- Great for personal conversations or small groups
- Convenient adapter charges AA batteries when not in use
- More compact than other waistband amplifiers
- One-Year Limited Warranty on Amp, 90 Days on Corded Mics
- 6-1/2" long by 2" deep by 3" tall, and weighs about one pound
Who Uses a SoniVox(r) waistband amplifier?
Teachers, Laryngectomees, Parkinson's Patients, Anyone with Vocal Nodules or a Weak Voice, and wants the amplifier to stay with them wherever they go!
Where do you use a SoniVox(r) waistband amplifier?
In the Classroom, In Meetings, At Home, In a Restaurant, In the Car, At the Office, In the Park--Just About Anywhere You Talk!
What is included?
Amplifier, Rechargeable Batteries, Charger, Standard Headset Microphone, Lapel Mic, Carrying Case
Heavy-Duty High-Gain Headset Microphone, Low Profile Noise-Canceling mic; these microphones have reduced feedback, and have excellent voice quality.
Demand the Best! Demand a SoniVox® Amplifier. It just sounds better.